Wednesday, February 3, 2010

MCLAREN MP4-12C GTR


I often pass by Jon Sibal's blog and it never ceases to amaze me how he finds the time, in between his comic book work to create his artwork. I wish I could steal a few of his hours each day. I can’t remember when I was able to finish up a render to his standard, away from usual day-to-day stuff.
So, back in November, I hit on a great idea. Why don’t I create a GTR version of the new McLaren MP4-12C complete with some of the classic liveries I designed way back 15 years ago. I started sketching (I’m old school!) and developing some ideas and then passed by John’s Blog…..
teaser image showed a piece of a car windscreen with a race bay reflection. I knew exactly what John was up to because I had the same image from McLaren, by my side….
Just a month later, John has managed to produce a whole collection of M4-12 GTR’s with a number of liveries. They are awesome and had to share with fellow Speedhunters. Hop over to John’s blog to see the other liveries.
Awesome work!

No comments:

Post a Comment